Monday, December 13, 2010

Been a while...

Yeah, it's been a while. Had a lot going on in my life and stopped blogging and just concentrated on things that needed to be taken care of. Not much has changed. Still unemployed but I have made decisions about what I'm going to be doing and the unemployed thing is actually going to be good for me. 

I've decided to go back to school and will start in January. I put it off for so long because I had a good job where I made most of the income for our family, so we were dependent upon that. Also, I had no idea what I wanted to do and now I think I know. I'm going back to school to be a Sonographer. So I have a year of prerequisites that I am taking at a local university and then I will be going to the Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound program for 16 months. Then I will finally have a CAREER not a job. After passing the registry exam, I am going to apply for jobs all over the Pacific Northwest so I can move back home. I won't have to worry about depending on anyone for money. I miss being more independent. So anyhow that's where I'm at right now in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment